Pre and post 4×4 trip inspections
- Maintain the manufacturers servicing schedule!
- Use specified lubricants.
- Use the correct fuel and ascertain availability before departing.
- Inspect key components regularly.
- Maintain correct tyre pressure, do not forget to re-inflate tyres once back on tar or gravel.
- Check the condition of your tyres and take a repair kit.
- Know the vehicle’s coolant, fuel and lubricant capacities.
- Do not exceed the vehicles rated capacities.
- Follow the walk of life principles!
Check The Following Items
- Radiator core is not blocked with grass or mud as it affects cooling.
- Grass caught up around the prop shaft, exhaust and catalytic converter could cause a fire when you stop.